Discover Breathify Air Purifiers
Simple, practical, effective, yet affordable air purifiers for India.
For small to medium rooms.
For medium to large rooms.
Our customer reviews say Excellent (4.7 out of 5)
Frequently asked questions
Air pollution is a major hazard. With average AQI of more than 300 in India, breathing outside air is equivalent to smoking 44 cigarettes a day.
Conventional branded air purifiers are full of bells and whistles that are unnecessary for the purification process itself - like OLED displays, complex control, and what not. They are bulky, difficult to operate and extraordinarily expensive. Moreover, their original replacement filters are either not available, or more expensive than you could imagine, making them either redundant or too expensive to operate after the initial filter is over.
Upon researching for years and developing more than 300 prototypes, we discovered that a fan and a good quality HEPA filter are the main active ingredients in any air purifier which are responsible for all the work done. Thus, we developed Breathify - a simple, no-frills and practical machine to make it extremely affordable, yet effective. The original replacement filter is available at all times and shipped within 24 hours, also at the most affordable price.
Thus, the only factors you should keep in mind is the room size and HEPA Filter replacement cost. All models cater to different room sizes as depicted above.
Breathify is different from other machines in 5 aspects:
- Effectiveness - Our proprietary ‘ReverseAir’ technology has revolutionised the air purification industry. It is simple yet achieves the purest output AQI level of 4 - a level never seen before in other machines by a huge margin.
- Made In India - Breathify air purifiers are currently the only ones being 100% made in India, with Indian components and intellect. Thus, we are at top of the line with availability, serviceability and after sales support.
- HEPA Filter - Breathify uses thicker 3cm HEPA filters compared to 1cm or 1.5cm ones available in other machines. This increases efficiency and life span, reducing the recurring cost heavily. In fact, we are also one one of the only air purifier companies to provide ready availability of original filters at the lowest price.
- Eco-Friendly (first ever) - All Breathify air purifiers are 98% plastic free. If a machine is created to purify the environment, why use plastic to pollute it afterwards?
- Affordability - Breathify believes that clean air is a necessity, not a luxury. Our air purifiers are currently the most pocket friendly in the market to make them accessible to all people.
The only difference between the machines is room size. Measure your room in square feet, and match it with the models listed above.
All machines use the same HEPA filter, so there is no hassle to match the filter with your machine afterwards.
Breathify’s High Grade Thicker Glass HEPA Filters capture 99.97% of particles up to 0.3 microns in size. This includes all PM2.5, PM10, dust, smoke, pet dander, dust mites, pollen, mould, bacteria, allergens, and most viruses.
Various studies from major institutions like WHO, CDC also suggest HEPA filters are capable to capture even smaller particles by the process of diffusion and are protective against airborne COVID-19.
Thus, rest assured, Breathify will remove practically every pollutant that you need to care about.
Breathify uses High Grade Thicker Glass HEPA Filters to capture 99.97% of particles up to 0.3 microns in size. Constant testing and prototyping led us to discover that only a good quality HEPA filter is good enough to remove all PM2.5, PM10, dust, smoke, pet dander, dust mites, pollen, mould, bacteria, allergens, and most viruses.
Breathify uses thicker 3cm HEPA filters compared to 1cm or 1.5cm ones available in other machines. This increases efficiency and life span, reducing the recurring cost heavily. In fact, we are also one one of the only air purifier companies to provide ready availability of original filters at the lowest price.
Breathify filters last from 1500 to 3000 working hours, depending on outside pollution levels. Usually, our users replace filters once a year, if run 8 hours daily at an average.
Filter Replacement Indicators are misleading, we do not use those - as they are timer based, so it will not be accurate as every pace in India has a different pollution level. For example the filter will last longer in Himachal Pradesh compared to Delhi, so simply running time cannot indicate need for replacement.
When the filter is choked, it will turn completely black, indicating time for replacement.
No other maintenance is required, only the machine can be cleaned with a dry cloth from the outside form time to time.
Apart from being lab accredited for effectiveness and efficiency of both the air purifiers and filters used, we perform real world testing.
Keeping the air purifier in one corner and a Laser, High End AQI monitor in the other corner, we performed hundreds of tests in a real bedroom. The results can be seen here.
There is no limit to how long you should run your air purifier. If the doors and windows are to remain shut, you can even run it for about 1-2 hours and then switch it off.
However, if the doors or windows are to be opening regularly, we recommend running it longer.
Breathify Air Purifiers consume power equivalent to a CFL bulb, with the maximum power ranging between 25 W (Lite) to 80 W (Air Plus)
Still unsure or have queries?
Book a free Breathify Clean Air Expert consultation session to find the best solution for your home.
Compare All Models
See the technical specifications comparison, side by side.