Products under Warranty and Period of Warranty
This includes the product, its components and parts.
- Breathify Air BR02AIR : 12 months
- Breathify Air X BR02AIRX : 12 months
- Breathify Air Plus BR02AIRPLS : 12 months
- Breathify Lite BR01LTE : 3 months
There is an option of ‘ADD 1 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY’ on each product page for a designated price. Checking that option will provide you 1 year extra warranty period (Total 1 year plus the base warranty period of the respective product).
What a Breathify warranty covers
A Breathify Warranty covers repair or replacement at Breathify’s discretion of your Breathify Air Purifiers it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship during the warranty period. The repair or replacement will be free under the warranty period; however, if a part is to be replaced eg fan or body, it will be charged according to the normal rates of that time.
If a part is no longer available, Breathify will replace it with the updated version of it.
The Warranty Tag of a product will be on the back label on the back side of the machine. That sticker needs to be intact for a product to be covered under warranty.
What a Breathify warranty does not cover
Breathify Air Purifiers are made with a simple design for durability and highest performance. If a Breathify Air Purifier is used in a normal way and gets damaged, it is Breathify’s responsibility to replace or repair it.
However, there are a few cases which are not covered including:
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time eg fan blades.
- Accidental damage or defect
- Damage caused by not abiding by the recommended appliance maintenance.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Breathify’s control.
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine.
- Opening the Breathify machine or tampering with the product stickers and warranty sticker.
- Use of the machine which is not in accordance with the user manual.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Breathify or its authorised agents.
Terms and conditions of Warranty
The terms and conditions of a Breathify warranty are:
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase (or the date of delivery if this is later).
- You must provide proof of delivery / purchase before any work can be carried out on your machine under the warranty. Please note that without this proof any work carried out will be chargeable. Please keep your purchase receipt or delivery note.
- All work will be carried out by Breathify or its authorised agents.
- Any parts which are replaced will become the property of Breathify.
- The repair or replacement of your machine under warranty cannot be extended beyond the period of warranty.
If you havee any queries regarding the warranty, kindly contact us.
Still have questions?
Don’t worry, we’ve got all your answers. Visit support and ask away!