Products under Warranty and Period of Warranty
This includes the product, its components and parts.
- Breathify Lite Series : 12 months
- Breathify Air Series : 12 months
There is an option of ‘ADD 1 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY’ on each product page for a designated price. Checking that option will provide you 1 year extra warranty period (Total 1 year plus the base warranty period of the respective product).
What a Breathify warranty covers
A Breathify off-site Warranty covers repair or replacement of parts at Breathify’s discretion of your Breathify Air Purifiers it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship during the warranty period. The repair of parts will be free under the warranty period. The whole machine may be replaced free of charge if the condition conforms to our 10 day replacement policy.
If a part is no longer available, Breathify will replace it with the updated version of it.
For the product to be eligible under warranty, the product’s back label should be in good condition with the serial number visible, invoice should be present and original packaging should be present for reverse shipment.
Off-site warranty procedure
Any repair or replacement to be done will be off-site i.e the product will be shipped to the manufacturer’s location, be fixed or parts replaced and shipped back to you.
What a Breathify warranty does not cover
Breathify Air Purifiers are made with a simple design for durability and highest performance. If a Breathify Air Purifier is used in a normal way and gets damaged, it is Breathify’s responsibility to replace or repair it.
However, there are a few cases which are not covered including:
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time eg fan blades.
- Accidental damage or defect
- Damage caused by not abiding by the recommended appliance maintenance.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Breathify’s control.
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine.
- Opening the Breathify machine or tampering with the product stickers and warranty sticker.
- Use of the machine which is not in accordance with the user manual.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Breathify or its authorised agents.
Terms and conditions of Warranty
The terms and conditions of a Breathify warranty are:
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase (or the date of delivery if this is later).
- You must provide proof of delivery / purchase before any work can be carried out on your machine under the warranty. Please note that without this proof any work carried out will be chargeable. Please keep your purchase receipt or delivery note.
- All work will be carried out by Breathify or its authorised agents.
- Any parts which are replaced will become the property of Breathify.
- The repair or replacement of your machine under warranty cannot be extended beyond the period of warranty unless you purchase an extended warranty.
If you have any queries regarding the warranty, kindly contact us.
What policy breach procedures we have in place
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to Breathify Inc.
D-5, Neb Valley, Neb Sarai, New Delhi, 110068 IN
Ph : +91 9310922245
Still have questions?
Don’t worry, we’ve got all your answers. Visit support and ask away!